75K points for spending $3,000 in 3 months.
There is a $95 annual fee
Marriott Signup Bonus Restrictions:
You will not receive the signup bonus if you:
- You received a bonus on a Chase Marriott consumer card in the past 24 months.
- You had or have the Marriott Bonvoy American Express card or Starwood American Express card within the past 30 days.
- You were approved for any Starwood AMEX/Marriott Bonvoy AMEX card in the past 90 days
- You received a signup bonus for a Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express or Starwood Luxury American Express or the Starwood Business/Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express card in the past 24 months.
Chase’s 5/24 Rule:
All of Chase cards appear to be subject to 5/24 restrictions, meaning that you are unlikely to be approved if you’ve been approved for five or more consumer credit cards in the last 24 months. The Chase system does include cards like authorized user cards and store credit cards. If you were rejected for this card, or other Chase cards, you can contact their credit card department reconsideration line and explain that some cards were authorized user cards or store cards, they can manually approve your application for a new card.
- 2 points per $1 dollar on travel expenses and all other expenses
- 6 Marriott points per $1 dollar spent at Marriott hotels.
- There are no foreign transaction fees.
Elite Status and Other Perks:
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits per calendar year
- You will receive Silver Elite Status automatically each account anniversary year as a cardmember
- This card offers Silver Elite status, which gives you 10% bonus points, late checkout, and more.
- Receive Gold Status after spending $35,000 per year
- Which gives 25% bonus points, late checkout, room upgrades, a points amenity on paid and award stays, and more.
- Free premium Wi-Fi
Free Anniversary Night Award:
Enjoy a Free one night hotel stay at a Marriott property up to 35,000 points every year after your account anniversary
You’ll need to spend $3,000 on this card within 3 months.
Airline transfer bonus:
You can transfer increments of 60K Marriott points into 25K airline miles or 27.5K miles with United.
Marriott has dozens of valuable airline transfer partners, such as Alaska, American, and dozens more!